• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Holiday Locations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holiday Locations

As we are in the holiday period, I thought I would ask where everyone is planning on going or where people can recommend? I have booked a week in Kefalonia with the Mrs but where is everyone else heading to?

Originally posted by ads1980 View Post
    As we are in the holiday period, I thought I would ask where everyone is planning on going or where people can recommend? I have booked a week in Kefalonia with the Mrs but where is everyone else heading to?
    FFS, this place is turning into Mumsnet.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      Yes, I've noticed the language has taken a turn for the worse.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

So I guess you would be recommending Brighton then?

Comment

Go to the Ryanair web site and click "map". Europe is your (cheap) oyster. If only they did hotels too.

Speaking of which, there seems to be very little information on the internet about the "Penny Hang". Apparently people (usually drunk sailors) used to pay to slump over a rope in a basement I would rather sleep for free under a tree myself. In fact the paid-for penny 'sleep on your feet and do yourself an injury on a rope' option seems like something I would want to avoid. Weird.

Comment

Don't be silly.

I for one am going on holiday to a lovely caravan park with my DW, DD1 and DS1 as well as DWFIL, DWMIL, DWSIL, DWBIL and DWSILDS1 and DWSILDS2.

Of course also coming along is the dog, or DWFILDOGGY1 as we call him here.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by ads1980 View Post
              So I guess you would be recommending Brighton then?
              Never been so couldn't comment.

Comment

The Atlantic coast of Spain in very nice, not as hot as the Med areas, we're off there again next month.
                "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
                  The Atlantic coast of Spain in very nice, not as hot as the Med areas, we're off there again next month.
                  Cadiz weather forecast is 35°C, bright and sunny over the weekend. Scorchio. BBC Weather | Cadiz

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Don't be silly.

I for one am going on holiday to a lovely caravan park with my DW, DD1 and DS1 as well as DWFIL, DWMIL, DWSIL, DWBIL and DWSILDS1 and DWSILDS2.

Of course also coming along is the dog, or DWFILDOGGY1 as we call him here.
                    Oh you heartless gloater!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X