• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Test Lead in the Caribbean

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Test Lead in the Caribbean

Just got this in my e-mail; may be of interest to one or two of you. Unfortunately, I can't take it up.

JOBstream Detachering / Werving & Selectie
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Just got this in my e-mail; may be of interest to one or two of you. Unfortunately, I can't take it up.

JOBstream Detachering / Werving & Selectie
    Now if this job was to be a pirate. I'm your man AAAAARRRRRRR!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Now if this job was to be a pirate. I'm your man AAAAARRRRRRR!
      You can take the boy out of Brixham.etc.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        You can take the boy out of Brixham.etc.

'Brixham boys we are here! Shag your women and drink your beer'
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

already done one gig in the caribbean, only took 4 flights to get there

Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Lightship
            Did the girl on the balcony come with the room, or was she a separate expense?
            That would be my wife who had a wonderful time whilst I was stuck requirements gathering!
            So to answer your question... she was a seperate expense
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
              That would be my wife who had a wonderful time whilst I was stuck requirements gathering!
              So to answer your question... she was a seperate expense
              And if she is anything like my wife, a bleeding extortionately priced one!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
              X