• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

George Galloway

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George Galloway

What a loser! Showed himself up for the egotistical eccentric pussy he really is. Thank God this clown is giving up politics by the next General Election. A woolly-viewed head in the clouds idealist with no idea what it takes to make tough decisions. All very well to sit sniping on the sidelines with your holier-than-thou sweater on making pious noises about what we should NOT be doing whilst never having the strength or gumption to put forward any tangible alternatives. Should have stood for the People's Front of Judea for all he has ever constructively contributed to politics in this country. Good riddance ya feeble-minded chancer ye!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

He's my MP. His Muslim supporters are fuming to high heaven at the moment.
    He he.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

If you look at his 'other agenda' then you'll see he is the highest earner in the HP from activites related to him being an MP.

BTW Borris is 2nd.
      Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Voici le soir charmant
        Ami du criminel junky et prostuite
        Il vient comme un complice souriant
        Le ciel se ferme comme un grand alcove

Et un homme impatient se change
        en homme fauve

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
          He's my MP. His Muslim supporters are fuming to high heaven at the moment.
          He he.
          Yes, I'll bet they are - still, they don't need much excuse to have a good old fume, do they?

I actually quite like George. A bit like I admire Tony Benn - could never agree with him for a moment, but he stands by his convictions, and argues his case well.

Anyway, I reckon Pete Burns has the hots for George and we can anticipate a major scandal quite soon.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Heard on radio that Mr G is also in the bottom 3% of worse attending MP's at parliament (and that was before CBB).

Comment

George Galloway...

...is a fecking cant. Always has been - always will be...

Last edited by ratewhore; 26 January 2006, 17:52. Reason: inappropriate moderating
              Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore
                ...is a fecking cant. Always has been - always will be...

Well argued my son - well argued

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
                X