• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Loudmouth Racist attending Buck House Party today!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loudmouth Racist attending Buck House Party today!

Still..........I suppose it will give Nick Griffin someone to talk to!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Hosting surely

Comment

How did the Egyptian grocer (Al Fayed) used to refer to him?

German something - not nazi.

Comment

(c) everybody in the world

The Duke of Edinburgh grew up in Germany but left in 1933 at the age of 12, following his Jewish ex-headmaster. Not everybody would have taken such a drastic anti-racist stand at such a tender age.

Comment

Personally I'd rather chat to a nice old Greek person than a plastic paddy.

YMMV

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
            Personally I'd rather chat to a nice old Greek person than a plastic paddy.

YMMV
            I am sure the pair of you would not run out of monosyllabic grunting options before the majority of guests had been lulled to sleep.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

He's now being denied entry for politicising his attendance to the event.

Give someone enough rope and they will surely hang themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
                He's now being denied entry for politicising his attendance to the event.

Give someone enough rope and they will surely hang themselves.
                Bit of a shame really. Phil the Greek could have learned a thing or two about social etiquette from "Essex man"!

Comment

He was born in Germany, is in his 80s and he occasionally makes a comment that is considered offensive by today's standards. I'm in my forties and grew up in an 'enlightened society' where I have to refer to someone as chair for no sensible reason.

Beauty & truth tend to be in the eye of the beholder, discrimination is going that way. I note not much censure in the papers about 'Spanish practices' etc But plenty about 'Jerry Built' yet we attack someone who has done little to warrant it.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    yet we attack someone who has done little to warrant it.
                    No. We attack someone who has a long track record of embarrassing gaffes, committed over a prolonged period of time.

HTH

Comment

Working...
                    X