• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kio fariĝ al ĉi tiu estraro lastatempe?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kio fariĝ al ĉi tiu estraro lastatempe?

La regres en kvalito de poŝtanta estas rimarkebla - mi kulpig la komencantojn!
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Right click the "EN" icon down by the clock and switch to English (British), not English (US) as that does funny things to spellings and certain symbols.

HTH
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

"Estraro" doesn't mean what you think it means - the nearest to what you want would be "afiŝtabulo" meaning "notice board". "Estraro" means "board of directors"

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        Can't you speak English?.........bleeding Johnny Foreigner!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Did I mention I was bored?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            One! Two! Free! Four!
            (Not now John we've gotta get on)

"scusi dov'è il bar
            (What?)
            se para collo pou eine toe bar
            s'il vous plait ou est le bar
            (...say it in English!...)
            oi, where's the ******* bar John?
            (Oh, now you're talking!)"
            I was actually reading the War Criminals autobiography last night where he discusses Incubus- totally shot in Esperanto; sounds missable

Comment

Working...
            X