• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for David Cameron

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for David Cameron

A relative of mine runs his own start-up engineering company, with some great innovations that took years to develop.

The Chinese ignored his patents, reverse-engineered and copied his products, and are now in the process of trying to undercut him in Europe.

Mr Cameron, why does my relative bother?

Dear Mr Doggy styles,
    Things have never been the same since we were fighting them in WW2.
    Kind Regards
    Dave
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      A relative of mine runs his own start-up engineering company, with some great innovations that took years to develop.

The Chinese ignored his patents, reverse-engineered and copied his products, and are now in the process of trying to undercut him in Europe.

He needs to take them to court.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

What he should have done was not get the item on the market and gone to China as a first call and sorted out production with a Chinese company who would defend the copyright.

The Only thing he can do now is to stop the imports into the UK/EU with an injunction.

Mareva injunction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I know some people in rawplug and they are always getting designs pinched.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            I know some people in buttplug and they are always getting designs pinched.
            FTFY
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Enforce your patent in Europe - there are regular arrests of stuff that violates patents on European exhibitions.

You can't expect Cameron or anybody else who does know your patents to look around for possible violations.

Comment

why does my relative bother?
                Obviously because he's more concerned with making a fast buck off the backs of the workers than he is in allowing the world to use his his ideas for the good of humanity.

Anyway, which country did you think David Cameron is prime minister of? Europe or China?

Comment

Working...
                X