• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do they do it?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do they do it?

Who picks these draws FCS!!!
    England get the customary piss-poor group and let me see who Scotland have got..........

Euro 2008 qualifying draw

Group A
    Portugal
    Poland
    Serbia & Mont
    Belgium
    Finland
    Armenia
    Azerbaijan
    Kazakhstan

Group B
    France
    Italy
    Ukraine
    SCOTLAND
    Lithuania
    Georgia
    Faroe Islands

Group C
    Greece
    Turkey
    Norway
    Bosnia
    Hungary
    Moldova
    Malta

Group D
    Czech Republic
    Germany
    Slovakia
    REP OF IRELAND
    WALES
    Cyprus
    San Marino

Group E
    ENGLAND
    Croatia
    Russia
    Israel
    Estonia
    Macedonia
    Andorra

Group F
    Sweden
    Spain
    Denmark
    Latvia
    Iceland
    NORTHERN IRELAND
    Liechtenstein

Group G
    Holland
    Romania
    Bulgaria
    Slovenia
    Albania
    Belarus
    Luxembourg
    Why not?

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    Group B
    France
    Italy
    Ukraine
    SCOTLAND
    Lithuania
    Georgia
    Faroe Islands
    You might still beat Lithuania and Faroe, so you won't be bottom of the table.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

More than likely they will be beat France & Italy then get beat by Lithuania and Faroe

Comment

Unfortunately it is all academic, because Scotland wouldn't qualify whoever they were drawn with, unless there was no seeding and they were in a group of all minnows.

The fact is, Scotland haven't got any good players. How many Scots play in the top six teams in England? I can only think of Darren Fletcher. Don't they play football up there any more?

Comment

Never mind DG, look on the bright side, at least you will have a good excuse for an early exit this time.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
          X