• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PCG

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PCG

Is it worth joining?

Originally posted by BdP View Post
    Is it worth joining?

Comment

because nobody replied in all of 2 minutes?

It depends. Have a look at their website & see what freebies they are offering. In my case it was.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
        because nobody replied in all of 2 minutes?

It depends. Have a look at their website & see what freebies they are offering. In my case it was.

Nope, because this question has been asked before - on numerous occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by SofaKingdom View Post

??
          I have read the bumpf on their website. I can shop around and get things like insurances etc, but it would probably cost more that the 200 notes quoted on for their PCG Plus packge.

I suppose I am really asking two questions:

(1) Do any CUK followers are a member of the PCG?
          (2) If so what is the most valuable part of the membership.

Supplementary - it makes reference to their forums. How good/funny/useful are these?

TIA!

Comment

Nah, it's a waste of time.

Comment

The most useful thing I have found is access to the contract templates. Particularly useful when I had to provide a contract to my direct client.
              Loopy Loo

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                Nope, because this question has been asked before - on numerous occasions
                I wasn't aware that the symbolism of the tumble-weed extended to recurring questions

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                  I wasn't aware that the symbolism of the tumble-weed extended to recurring questions
                  Perhaps it extends to "boring"?

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                    Perhaps it extends to "boring"?
                    Perhaps you should spend more time revising assembly language than posting tulip on here?

Comment

Working...
                    X