• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

God, why did your Chico do this

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God, why did your Chico do this

'Another nail in the atheist coffin

Britons unconvinced on evolution'

there can be no Chico, I'd rather believe in fairies
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

I don't like that avatar, Eternal Optimist. For some reason, a few years back when you used to post quite a lot (where have you been in the interim?) I always had the impression you were a woman. I am never wrong on these things.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

That avatar
      you ignoramus, is catweazle

and any suggestion that I have been out of commision for a couple of years having a transgender experience is fighting talk.
      I am not, and never have been, a woman.
      exit do
      sometimes getting involved in the ego thing is a drag, so I just take the p1ss

alf and atw are good though

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist

Why are you so upset about it? I am sure there are forums where you can discuss your problem in more freedom.
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
          I'd rather believe in fairies
          You must be a liberal. Don't be ashamed. We're broad minded here. Though if you were a liberal your mind would not be on broads.

Comment

Catweazle

Call him up on the "Telling-Bone" CW and give him a piece of your mind (if you have any intact bits left under all that hair).

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X