• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Latest Newts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest Newts

Well things have really been coming together for me over the past few days despite the outrage that occurred on Monday. Incidentally, if I happen to chance upon any of my treacherous fellow commuters while I'm out on my recumbant, they'll be rather shocked at the way I can make an approximation of a circular saw with my front cog. Perfectly at between the legs height too.

Anyway, being a positive kind of guy I've made some good come of this episode. You may recall Me talking about my recent induction into the Bristol Suburban Railway Society and how I want to make my mark there. Well, In the pub on Monday night (I was on ginger beer as I do not consume any alcoholic beverages) me and my mate Malc hatched a wizard plan; to do a sponsored cycle ride around the disused railways of the county of Devonshire. This works out really well as it happens as our other mate from the quartet is on scout duty over the week we plan on going and so we could lip down with the scouts and guides at their camp on a couple of nights. We also plan on having a bit of a Jamboree / gang show with the kids on the last night; I guess we'll have to practice I'm Rolling Along On A Crest of a Wave in Barbershop style lol!

Anyway, in time honoured tradition I'll be setting up a website with lots of pics from our adventures and there will also be an opportunity for people to contribute to my fu.d. In the meantime I'm off to learn the words to Gin Gang Goolie!

is that you on the bike?
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
      Well things have really been coming together for me over the past few days despite the outrage that occurred on Monday. Incidentally, if I happen to chance upon any of my treacherous fellow commuters while I'm out on my recumbant, they'll be rather shocked at the way I can make an approximation of a circular saw with my front cog. Perfectly at between the legs height too.

Anyway, being a positive kind of guy I've made some good come of this episode. You may recall Me talking about my recent induction into the Bristol Suburban Railway Society and how I want to make my mark there. Well, In the pub on Monday night (I was on ginger beer as I do not consume any alcoholic beverages) me and my mate Malc hatched a wizard plan; to do a sponsored cycle ride around the disused railways of the county of Devonshire. This works out really well as it happens as our other mate from the quartet is on scout duty over the week we plan on going and so we could lip down with the scouts and guides at their camp on a couple of nights. We also plan on having a bit of a Jamboree / gang show with the kids on the last night; I guess we'll have to practice I'm Rolling Along On A Crest of a Wave in Barbershop style lol!

Anyway, in time honoured tradition I'll be setting up a website with lots of pics from our adventures and there will also be an opportunity for people to contribute to my fu.d. In the meantime I'm off to learn the words to Gin Gang Goolie!
      I hope you have your CRB Certificate.

Comment

wow i've not read him before is he real?

Comment

Originally posted by Boudica View Post
          wow i've not read him before is he real?
          About as real as you or I...

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post

I'm calling the police

Comment

Slightly disappointed not to read anything about newts in this update.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post

hey spod you know i am real

Comment

Did you build that bike yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                    Originally posted by Boudica View Post
                    hey spod you know i am real
                    You're not another one of CMs sockpuppets are you?

Comment

Working...
                    X