• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SKA news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SKA news

Got shortlisted for Birmingham Post awards in 2 categories

The others in our categories are very strong though

I know I make fun of you, but well done in your venture. I know how hard it is in business.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post

I know I make fun of you, but well done in your venture. I know how hard it is in business.
      WHS.

Make some money soon.

Comment

WTS++

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Got shortlisted for Birmingham Post awards in 2 categories

The others in our categories are very strong though

I have been left a legacy of £1,000,000 that can only be invested it IT projects. If you choose to take on this investment; then all you need to do is to pay the death duty and the funds will be released.

Please let me have you bank details ready for the transfer.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            I have been left a legacy of £1,000,000 that can only be invested it IT projects. If you choose to take on this investment; then all you need to do is to pay the death duty and the funds will be released.

Please let me have you bank details ready for the transfer.
            Don't forget to put a christmas tree in his account while you're at it

Comment

Well done AtW.

What is the award? A blow up doll ? ( just kidding)
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                What is the award? A blow up doll ? ( just kidding)
                Don't know, but going to book table at the event anyway - £900 apparently for 10, success has it's price innit.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Don't know, but going to book table at the event anyway - £900 apparently for 10, success has it's price innit.
                  As you don't have 10 employees yet, how do I get an invite?

I've always believed in SKA.

Comment

Originally posted by SofaKingdom View Post
                    As you don't have 10 employees yet, how do I get an invite?
                    We've got about 10 now ... though most of invited are not employees ...

Originally posted by SofaKingdom View Post
                    I've always believed in SKA.
                    And one day you'll be very grateful that you did.

Comment

Working...
                    X