• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Birmingham Post Awards

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birmingham Post Awards

Who should win, of these firms that been shortlisted in more than one category?

Thread for assistance. Mmmm which one
    Cubewano Ltd, Sutton Coldfield
    7.69%
    Majestic 12 UK, Birmingham
    50.00%
    Strip Tinning Ltd., Frankley
    7.69%
    AndyW's House of Fluffing
    34.62%
    Last edited by Scrag Meister; 29 July 2010, 12:56.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Our competition there:

"With more than 50 years of experience, Strip Tinning Automotive is a worldwide leading manufacturer of thin metal ribbon and busbar. The quality, service, and drive for continuous improvement make Strip Tinning Automotive the supplier of choice for both Wired Heated Windscreens and Photovoltaic Panels. We direct all our customer-focused activities towards generating added value."

"Cubewano design and manufacture small high quality, high power to weight ratio, internal combustion engines, currently in the 4 to 8 hp range. Running on a multitude of fuels including Heavy Fuel (JP8).

The air cooled engines are primarily intended to meet the demanding requirements of the UAV (Unmanned Air Vehicle) market. The water cooled units for the portable power generation field."

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Our competition there:

"With more than 50 years of experience, Strip Tinning Automotive is a worldwide leading manufacturer of thin metal ribbon and busbar. The quality, service, and drive for continuous improvement make Strip Tinning Automotive the supplier of choice for both Wired Heated Windscreens and Photovoltaic Panels. We direct all our customer-focused activities towards generating added value."

"Cubewano design and manufacture small high quality, high power to weight ratio, internal combustion engines, currently in the 4 to 8 hp range. Running on a multitude of fuels including Heavy Fuel (JP8).

The air cooled engines are primarily intended to meet the demanding requirements of the UAV (Unmanned Air Vehicle) market. The water cooled units for the portable power generation field."

Posh way of saying model aeroplane?

Comment

Well there you go, looks like you could be in with a chance if Birmingham Post Board of Commerce vote the same way.

Good luck, I know you've slaved over this.
        Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
          Well there you go, looks like you could be in with a chance if Birmingham Post Board of Commerce vote the same way. Good luck, I know you've slaved over
          this.
          What do you mean IF?

Comment

I think the manufacturing company should win over the loss-making, useless to humanity, crappy software company.

HTH
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              I think the manufacturing company should win over the loss-making, useless to humanity, crappy software company.

HTH

I also think so.

Good thing we are not a loss making, useless to humanity, crappy software company...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

I also think so.

Good thing we are not a loss making, useless to humanity, crappy software company...
                That's true. Your amateur spaghetti code can't really be justified with the tag "software".
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  That's true. Your amateur spaghetti code can't really be justified with the tag "software".
                  Instead of griping, why can't you just be happy at someone elses success?

You come on here spouting bollocks about how rich and successful you are and the only person who believes that crap is you.

Truth be known you're probably a feckless w4nker living in a bedsit spending your days w4nking yourself blind.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                    Truth be known you're probably a feckless w4nker living in a bedsit spending your days w4nking yourself blind.
                    I always suspected that AtW and sas were one and the same person

Comment

Working...
                    X