• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

An embarrassing problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An embarrassing problem

I've got a very sensitive issue to deal with and as it's so embarrasing I don't really know which way to turn.

You see, it's my girlfriend's toilet habits. She's been in the habit recently of getting home from work and going straight upstairs to have a giant dump. Well, I don't have a problem with this in itself but I normally have a bath around this time. Last night was a case in hand - I ran a bath, lit a few yankee candles, poured myself some wine and then the phone went so I went and answered it before I got stripped off. Cue the arrival of my girlfriend, straight upstairs, massive dump & I couldn't get in there for the best part of an hour by which time the water was cold, the candles had burnt down and I frankly didn't feel like drinking the wine after it had been festering in that atmosphere. To cap it all, I had to get the toilet duck out to make the bog respectable again.

I really don't know how to approach this but is there a diplomatic way of saying "please would you refrain from stinking out my house every night and use the conveniences provided at your place of work?" The way she dashes upstairs as soon as she gets home makes me think she's doing it on purpose & has been saving it up through the course of the day

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    I've got a very sensitive issue to deal with and as it's so embarrasing I don't really know which way to turn.

You see, it's my girlfriend's toilet habits. She's been in the habit recently of getting home from work and going straight upstairs to have a giant dump. Well, I don't have a problem with this in itself but I normally have a bath around this time. Last night was a case in hand - I ran a bath, lit a few yankee candles, poured myself some wine and then the phone went so I went and answered it before I got stripped off. Cue the arrival of my girlfriend, straight upstairs, massive dump & I couldn't get in there for the best part of an hour by which time the water was cold, the candles had burnt down and I frankly didn't feel like drinking the wine after it had been festering in that atmosphere. To cap it all, I had to get the toilet duck out to make the bog respectable again.

I really don't know how to approach this but is there a diplomatic way of saying "please would you refrain from stinking out my house every night and use the conveniences provided at your place of work?" The way she dashes upstairs as soon as she gets home makes me think she's doing it on purpose & has been saving it up through the course of the day
    Totally agree with you. What the hell is she doing? She should be crapping on the company's time apart from anything else, never mind the fact that she leaves your carsey smelling like Shrek's en-suite!!

Sort her out or trade her in!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Can't you dump her?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        Can't you dump her?
        I'll get your coat for you.

Solutions
        1. hide the toilet roll and claim to have run out
        2. get a bog installed downstairs
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          I'll get your coat for you.

Solutions
          1. hide the toilet roll and claim to have run out
          2. get a bog installed downstairs
          outside

Comment

Sorry, but this smells like bulltulip.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Sorry, but this smells like bulltulip.
              Here's your coat!

Comment

Cue the arrival of my girlfriend, straight upstairs, massive dump & I couldn't get in there for the best part of an hour

Spike her morning tea with senokot, and she'll have to do it at work.
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

Spike her morning tea with senokot, and she'll have to do it on the train.
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Last night was a case in hand - I ran a bath, lit a few yankee candles, poured myself some wine and then the phone went so I went and answered it before I got stripped off. Cue the arrival of my girlfriend, straight upstairs, massive dump & I couldn't get in there for the best part of an hour by which time the water was cold, the candles had burnt down and I frankly didn't feel like drinking the wine after it had been festering in that atmosphere.
                    I don't think the guys here are used to giving advice on lesbian relationships, sorry.
                    Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Working...
                    X