• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prince2 2009 Practitioner audio CD

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prince2 2009 Practitioner audio CD

I spend 2 hours a day in the car and want to use this time for learning Prince2 2009.

There is a audio CD suitable for the car for Prince2 2005:

PRINCE2 2005 Talkthru CD

Is there anything similar you know about for 2009?

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    I spend 2 hours a day in the car and want to use this time for learning Prince2 2009.

There is a audio CD suitable for the car for Prince2 2005:

PRINCE2 2005 Talkthru CD

Is there anything similar you know about for 2009?
    I doubt if there is much difference, but anything you get; don’t forget to back it up on thepiratebay
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

PRINCE2:2009 Audio CD

Suggestion: (I have done this for MSP), I bought the MSP CBT and converted it to audio (MP3), so I can listen to it while driving.
      - As I needed to sit in front of my PC to watch the CBT

There seems to be a two companies that offer an audio course, type "PRINCE2 Audio Course" in on Google.

Hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by ThePRINCE2coach View Post
        Suggestion: (I have done this for MSP), I bought the MSP CBT and converted it to audio (MP3), so I can listen to it while driving.
        - As I needed to sit in front of my PC to watch the CBT

There seems to be a two companies that offer an audio course, type "PRINCE2 Audio Course" in on Google.

Hope this helps
        Thanks again - going for the Practitioner certificate at some point later this year, so very useful. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
          Thanks again - going for the Practitioner certificate at some point later this year, so very useful. Thanks.
          It's not that hard. If you scored well in the Foundation and you understand how the concepts apply to a real project, you'll walk it in. For the questions there are two types of answers: the common sense one, and the Prince2 one. If you can bring yourself to toss common sense out the window and only respond with Prince2 answers, you'll be fine.
          You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

Working...
          X