• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Morning Blues. Vince Cable and India

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday Morning Blues. Vince Cable and India

What a way to start the week reading this article. I don't know whether to be angry, depressed or just cry.

VINCE CABLE: The week that revived my love affair with India - and convinced me that Britain's future lies there | Mail Online

I didnt know Vince Cable had family links to India. Guess there's another a few hundred thousand 'high skilled' migrants on the way after his little trip to India

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
    What a way to start the week reading this article. I don't know whether to be angry, depressed or just cry.

VINCE CABLE: The week that revived my love affair with India - and convinced me that Britain's future lies there | Mail Online

I didnt know Vince Cable had family links to India. Guess there's another a few hundred thousand 'high skilled' migrants on the way after his little trip to India

I think you'll find it's "CallMeDave" who's suddenly decided to allow India a say in our immigration policy (since when does India dictate our home policy?). Even if it's to increase sales of jet fighters to India, it does stink a little.
    Cable really has little say in this so-called coalition.
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

There would be no immigration or unemployment problem if wages, social benefits, health and safety, and employment law were on a par with the likes of India and China.
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Vince cable should stick to debt related issues that he seems to understand well, on everything else he seems to talk total tulip.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Vince cable should stick to debt related issues that he seems to understand well, on everything else he seems to talk total tulip.
          You are over-rating him, AtW.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
            You are over-rating him, AtW.
            I have

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post

I'm looking forward to the potential future episode of Who Do You Think You Are where we find out Vince was actually related to Gandhi.

Comment

clippy i really like your avatar, he looks as though he is covering something vis-a-vis cat in the litter tray style

Comment

Originally posted by Boudica View Post
                  clippy i really like your avatar, he looks as though he is covering something vis-a-vis cat in the litter tray style
                  Credit goes to Zippy.

BTW, dino is doing the moonwalk!

Comment

Working...
                  X