• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

any cheap places to stay in Bracknell just for a few weeks?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any cheap places to stay in Bracknell just for a few weeks?

Looking to stay near the workplace since I don't have a running car atm!
    Waterside House cable and wireless

I stayed at the travelodge which was walking distance, it ranges from £40-£50 a night but gets surprisingly busy. I was only there a few nights though. longer term not sure if they have any deals, might be worth checking. btw there's a free shuttle bus to/from the train station if you didn't know.

Comment

The hotels in Bracknell aren't that cheap or available on short notice (sometimes), Ascot is just down the road so when there's a race meeting it's even busier.

Lastminute.com often throws up the Hilton @ £50 per night, but I've no idea how far it is from C&W.

Comment

Bracknell

My deepest sympathies. Hope you are getting a decent rate.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I only go to Bracknell every few weeks as I'm lucky enough to be able to do most of this gig from home now.

Bracknell isn't somewhere I'd particularly choose to live, it's not pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by trsisko View Post
            Waterside House cable and wireless
            There are a couple of good B&B's there not far from C&W. One close to the Coppid Beach hotel and one on the London Road. You could walk to both - especially the London Road one. Rate decreases according to how many nights per week you stay. PM me if you want the details.

Comment

Working...
            X