• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Seen toy story 3?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seen toy story 3?

So.... did it make you cry?

if so you're a feccking wuss
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

No. Missus had a sniffle or two.
    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
      So.... did it make you cry?

if so you're a feccking wuss
      Took SY02 - SY05 to see it today in 3D. The only time I cried was when I got the cost of the tickets.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

In essence, the big purple bear (Lotso?) was attempting to oversee a system whereby new arrivals to the Playgroup were required to undertake a stint at the coalface. This involved spending time with the more "challenging" children before graduating to the rather cushier existence with the normal kids.
        A perfectly acceptable hierarchical arrangement many might say. But oh no..........the Toy Story primadonnas have to rebel against this. Typical Septic nonsense with no regard for protocol!! Other than that, quite enjoyable....and No...no blubbing from me!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Has it got any zombies in it?
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

The film was good (except the middle half an hour I was sleeping). The thing that pissed me off was the food charges at Cineworld - £6 for some warmed up nachos, £4 for ice cream. Also there's usually a massive queue to buy the tickets. Its cheaper to allow you to buy the tickets over the internet and yet most cinema chains charge you for the privilege of online booking. Deep breath...rant over.

Comment

Originally posted by Naaarwich View Post
              Its cheaper to allow you to buy the tickets over the internet and yet most cinema chains charge you for the privilege of online booking. Deep breath...rant over.
              They charge extra not based on their cost, but because people see it as worth the money to avoid queueing. Welcome to the world of business.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                worth the money to avoid queueing. Welcome to the world of business.
                Which is why they only have the 1 till point
                Growing old is mandatory
                Growing up is optional

Comment

I have a Cineworld 'unlimited' card - great! But I have to queue to get my ticket; I can't use it to purchase on t'internet.

But - and not a lot of people know this - at some (most? all?) Cineworld cinemas you can buy your ticket from the food counters. Not the one where one till is working and some numpty takes forever to get popcorn and make coffee, but the pick 'n' mix counter where there's (often) nobody

Comment

Not worth 3d

I did.

Though advice would be to see in 2D, as nothing much to justify 3D.

Shame my cinema didn't have any 2D showing when I went with the kids.

Comment

Working...
                    X