• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently weeding….

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently weeding….

Currently weeding….

Has anyone else noticed how much the foliage has shot up this summer?
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Not surprised with you around Z. Bet your garden looks like the H P Lovecraft tale, The colour out of space.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Got effing Ground elder in the garden!

Comment

Ferns are popping up like nobodies business. New tenants are going to have a jungle to deal with...
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          Currently weeding….

Has anyone else noticed how much the foliage has shot up this summer?
          Filled a wheely bin with all the weeds that have appeared in 2 weeks. Although all the veg for yesterdays dinner was from the garden
          SUFTUM

May life give you what you need, rather than what you want....

Comment

All the stuff I planed earlier this year has died, struggled after the frost then hit by the heat wave no matter how much you watered they gave up
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              All the stuff I planed earlier this year has died, struggled after the frost then hit by the heat wave no matter how much you watered they gave up
              geraniums, keep flowering right up til the first hard frost and quite good at tolerating drought.

This year has been fantastic for my potted Clematis as well, never had so many flowers and they just keep coming (like me).
              But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
                and they just keep coming (like me).
                You might want to get some of that retardant gel then Gibbon.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

I've used plenty, but it's gone to my head
                  But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Originally posted by Gibbon

and they just keep coming (like me).

Got so bad at one point he had to be rushed into intensive care.

For a while it was touch and go.

IGMC
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X