• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Schumacher

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schumacher

Still a cheating git. No longer a world-beating driver too though.

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    Still a cheating git. No longer a world-beating driver too though.
    That move on Barrichello was shocking but he's not the only one. Vettel tried a similar move off the start line in the German Grand Prix (not hs first offense either)
    Schumacher's problem is his arrogance, not his driving ability. All the drivers ae queuing up to take him down a peg or two.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

His head is just a little bit too square for my liking!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        All the drivers ae queuing up to take him down a peg or two.
        Are for the most part, they are suceeding.

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
          Are for the most part, they are suceeding.
          OK, ok, I know that post had spelling mistakes.
          Drive me nto a concrete wall, why don't you

To be serious for a mo - Schu, Vettel and (I think) Alonso should have had a ban for similar offences.
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Vettel's (if we're talking about the German GP) was nowhere near the same. He made a move to try and stop the other guy getting through, and as soon as it was clear that was no good, he made space. Trying to scare the other guy of is one thing, but Schumacher gave no indication he would move and if the wall had been 6 feet longer, there would have been a collision. You also saw him watching in his mirror waiting for Rubens to get inside him before he tried to squash him. I will consider that he is good enough he could see Rubens had the 5cm to spare between his car and the wall, but it seems a bit unlikely. His comment afterwards "Rubens should have gone the other side" was ridiculous though.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              His comment afterwards "Rubens should have gone the other side" was ridiculous though.
              He has since backed down and admitted he was completely in the wrong and did make a dangerous manouver.
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                He has since backed down and admitted he was completely in the wrong and did make a dangerous manouver.
                Really, got a link - I never thought we'd see the day!
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Really, got a link - I never thought we'd see the day!
                  BBC Sport - F1 - Schumacher 'sorry' for blocking Barrichello in Hungary

Schumacher wrote on his website: "The manoeuvre against him was too hard.

"I didn't want to endanger him with my manoeuvre. If he had this feeling I am sorry, this was not my intention."
                  "Immediately after the race yesterday I was still in the heat of it all, but after I looked again at the situation with Rubens I have to say that the stewards were correct with their judgement,"
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Isn't it ruthlessness, rather than arrogance?

That's not to say he isn't arrogant, but I'd have said what he did was ruthless.

Comment

Working...
                    X