• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SKA news (now on BBC radio)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SKA news (now on BBC radio)

BBC - BBC WM Programmes - Phil Upton @ Breakfast, Birmingham airport plane problem, water taxis and pope ... and SKA!

start listening from 1 hour 54 mins

Oh was that you?

Heard this earlier. The host mentions that some idiot Russian fella pranged his car. Not really SKA though is it!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Why would anyone want to listen to a bunch of Brummies wittering away in that god awful accent?

Comment

Apparently Richard Hammond (of Top Gear) started off with a thick Brummie accent, which he trained away, but which came back briefly when he came out of coma. Just goes to show even Brummies know they have an awful accent, unless they are comatose.

Comment

Employs 15 people. AtW must be the biggest (bedroom) business on here.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            Employs 15 people. AtW must be the biggest (bedroom) business on here.
            I did not say 15 (it's not interview with me), but it is nearly 10 now

Some of them are contractors/consultants - just signed up a new one

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              I did not say 15, but it is nearly 10 now

You didn't speak at all, I believe. They defo said 15 though.

Comment

You didn't speak at all, I believe. They defo said 15 though.
                I did not hear it - all that brummi accent you know makes it harder than listening to a drunken scottish sailer on mobile phone

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  I did not say 15 (it's not interview with me), but it is nearly 10 now

You must be doing well if you can afford contractors. Any of them anyone we know?

Comment

You must be doing well if you can afford contractors. Any of them anyone we know?
                    Most likely not - and if they are they are certainly professional enough not to post tulip on CUK during work time and generally keep their tongue behind their teeth

Comment

Working...
                    X