• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ghosthunting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghosthunting

I'm happy with my Nokia N900 but since I was due a free phone upgrade I opted for the HTC Desire instead of the iPhone they were pushing.

Had a look around the Android Market and various review sites for nice apps to download and came across this;

Ghost Radar

It works

A new phone and a new hobby

PS Feel free to recommend your favourite apps.
    Me, me, me...

Is there an app that will locate people who have more money than sense? It might lead you to the nearest Apple Store

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      Is there an app that will locate people who have more money than sense? It might lead you to the nearest Apple Store
      No convincing the fanbois...
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post

It works
        Um. How?

Am getting my HTC delivered tomorrow. Apparantly. No idea how to use it.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          Um. How?
          Well, there's this radar screen which rotates as it scans for entities - these will show up as coloured blobs. It might also say words as the entities try and communicate.

There's no ghosts here in the house and so far it hasn't shown a single thing on the radar or uttered any words so it must be working.

Other people swear it works when they take it to supposedly haunted places and it detects ghosts which they then communicate with using the phone...
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
            Well, there's this radar screen which rotates as it scans for entities - these will show up as coloured blobs. It might also say words as the entities try and communicate.

There's no ghosts here in the house and so far it hasn't shown a single thing on the radar or uttered any words so it must be working.

Other people swear it works when they take it to supposedly haunted places and it detects ghosts which they then communicate with using the phone...
            You could set up in the ghostbusting business now. I expect the market is huge (see first post of mine in thread).

Comment

Zombies

Ghosts don't bother me. Not in the slightest.

Zombies on the other hand ... Zombie, Run! v1.3 Game for Android | Arcade & Action

It detects random zombies on the map near you which you have to evade. I ran one over the other day. A bugger because I'd just cleaned the car.
              Last edited by lightng; 4 August 2010, 14:22.

Comment

Working...
              X