• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Twitter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twitter

ok, so I've finally joined the twatter classes

Any people of note I should be following (i've added Stephen Fry already)
    Coffee's for closers

I'll give you a 'special' message if you do.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

http://Tvvitter.com
      Last edited by Paddy; 5 August 2010, 14:27.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

@VizTopTips and @MrAlexanderPope are on good form these days

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post

I'll give you a 'special' message if you do.

To avoid any awkward questions from the Mrs I'll pass
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

I have always hoped twitter would go the way of google wave. Horrible fooking invention.

Comment

Originally posted by SofaKingdom View Post
              I have always hoped twitter would go the way of google wave. Horrible fooking invention.
              Just as bad as Facebook, have been using it recently as some relatives over the water were posting piccies but what a load of sh1t. Every time i login is just endless rows of "Suzy found a little brown cow wandering on her farm" etc etc etc, what the hell is this farmville thing about as it appears everyone except me spends every waking hour on it. Its like invasion of the body snatchers.

Comment

I have always run miles from Facebook but am using Twitter to promote a little enterprise of mine and it is quite fun. It depends who you follow. Mine are mainly local arts & literature organisations, who mention things that are going on, or post links to interesting articles. Very few individuals and no celebrities, so I don't get any of the "I'm waiting for an egg to boil" stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
                  .... any of the "I'm waiting for an egg to boil" stuff.
                  You get none of that on my streem either.
                  How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Twitter is very high on doodab's list of things that need to be stopped before they get out of hand.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X