• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

RUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RUK

Stumbled across the pimps version of CUK.

I can see why DA prefers to hang around here now - talk about dull.

http://www.youtube.com/v/xbqsTuOyZNA
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

'king 'ell !!! I've just had a look at some of the posts- what a bunch of fick cowboys.

I am so glad I don't play this game no more.
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
        Stumbled across the pimps version of CUK.

I can see why DA prefers to hang around here now - talk about dull.
        CUK holiday anyone? Who's with me?
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Aye.

I tried but got
          In order to maintain posting guidelines during certain hours postings are pre-moderated. This means that your posting will be seen by a UK Recruiter Discussion Board Moderator BEFORE it is visible on the website. This may mean your posting is not uploaded for some hours. If you wish to contact UK Recruiter directly you can email [email protected]. This procedure is for the benefit of all our users.
          My post:
          Subject: candidate with 'issues'
          I have a candidate that appears to be a good match for a role at a bank.
          However, he has spent some time in a mental hospital, been detained in prison for pretending to be a doctor, and is a bigamist.
          Should I not tell the bank and put him forward or just delete him off our records?
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
            Aye.

I tried but got

My post:
            ??

Why are you putting Sasguru forward for roles HAB. I thought you'd dropped him after he dressed in womens clothing and wouldn't tell you where he bought his heels!

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              CUK holiday anyone? Who's with me?
              *cough* economy seat
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                *cough* economy seat
                wah?
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                  *cough* economy seat
                  You know when you go on holiday to some exclusive resort and your chilling, taking in some rays, a Pina Colada and the kids are playing in the executive pool.... You always get some annoying twunt, hands in pocket, ill fitting shorts, annoying wife and kids with snot running down their faces who just happens to find themselves on the lounger next to you.

'Waaaaaa haaaaa haaaaa. My names Martin..... Yes, we won this holiday/got a last minute package/collected tokens in the Sun but they sent us here because it was overbooked/we paid because my mother died (delete accordingly) - who you can't seem to shake off. You know the type, you see them at breakfast, you see them round the pool etc and because you're too polite you never say 'F-ck off!'

Well in my case, I'm not polite.

SY. FOOK OFF!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    You know when you go on holiday to some exclusive resort and your chilling, taking in some rays, a Pina Colada and the kids are playing in the executive pool.... You always get some annoying twunt, hands in pocket, ill fitting shorts, annoying wife and kids with snot running down their faces who just happens to find themselves on the lounger next to you.

'Waaaaaa haaaaa haaaaa. My names Martin..... Yes, we won this holiday/got a last minute package/collected tokens in the Sun but they sent us here because it was overbooked/we paid because my mother died (delete accordingly) - who you can't seem to shake off. You know the type, you see them at breakfast, you see them round the pool etc and because you're too polite you never say 'F-ck off!'

Well in my case, I'm not polite.

SY. FOOK OFF!!
                    I really wish you'd stop following us to Benidorm MF. It sooooo lowers the tone of the place.
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
                    X