• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sarah Beeny is back on C4 next week

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarah Beeny is back on C4 next week

Not Property Ladder but a prog about stopping your house falling down around your ears.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Not Property Ladder but a prog about stopping your house falling down around your ears.
    zeity somehow i don't think it is her ears you will be looking at (.)(.)

Comment

Wonder if she will be preggers?

If so, will be able to see her bakery products from space.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

She can fall down around my ears any time she wants
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Specially for ZG
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

That's not all

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Apparently so, she's popping them out at a rate of knots.
            that's Sarah Beeny's boob flashes | The Sun |Showbiz|TV popping out......

Comment

One of the choice comments from this video:

"F**k whether the property will be worth more. Just t*tw*nk me Sarah. You don't think we watch your show to learn about developing. We want your t*ts Sarah."

Comment

From the horses mouth:

Originally posted by Sarah "Bigtits" Beeny
                I have to say there have been a few shows when I've thought, 'blimey, they look big'. In some they're actually bigger than my head.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                X