• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What sort of idiot......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What sort of idiot......

listens to an iPod whilst driving?
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    must be a quiet news day...................

and the difference between listening to an ipod and have the music cranked up is?

Comment

I listen to my iPod while driving. It's plugged into my car stereo.

Of course, any intervention with the device is carried out by the passenger.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by jimjamuk View Post
        and the difference between listening to an ipod and have the music cranked up is?
        Both are dangerous if you cannot hear another car's horn.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          I listen to my iPod while driving. It's plugged into my car stereo.

Of course, any intervention with the device is carried out by the passenger.
          Mine sits in the glovebox with an icelink. Then, I can use the steering wheel controls to use the ipod.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

See it every day, even one unable to hear the ambulance trying to get past.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              See it every day, even one unable to hear the ambulance trying to get past.
              The culprit obviously wasn't using their mirrors either.
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Personally I'm not really acquainted with the contemporary sounds in the hit parade so I think it unlikely I would ever contemplate such a reprehensible action. However, I do confess that occasionally while I'm out in the old Tercel I'll get a bit carried away listening to classical music. Just the other day I had Mahler's Eighth on and one of my hands was going like Billy-O with an imaginary conductor's baton while I only had one hand on the wheel!

Comment

An Audi A4 \ A5, VW Golf or Vectra driver?
                  I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
                    An Audi A4 \ A5, VW Golf or Vectra driver?

definitely VW TDi driver - they are all crazy psycho doctors !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X