• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh dear - Pakistan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear - Pakistan

No, not the terrorism. Or the floods. The cricket.

All out for 80 last week, which was their record lowest score in England, and today England have rolled them over for even less, a new record 72.

I know England are a handy outfit at the moment, but still, is this the worst Pakistan team ever?

Match fixing?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      is this the worst Pakistan team ever?
      They haven't quite got their worst score ever, but seem to be getting worse. They just can't concentrate for long enough...

If the weather holds, this match might be over by Sunday morning.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Did they get a pep talk from the President? With perhaps a little hint about the bet he had on.
        McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
        Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

England now have a first innings lead of 2.

Another 100 runs could do it for the innings win.

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
            Did they get a pep talk from the President? With perhaps a little hint about the bet he had on.
            He wouldn't have got much in the way of odds against an England win, even a big'un.

Perhaps Pakistan have been lying doggo for two weeks, and he's going to pile into them on Betfair tomorrow.

Comment

That's better. An enjoyable day's cricket at last. Could this be Headingley '81 in reverse?

And Broad should get a ban for what he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                And Broad should get a ban for what he did.
                3K fine and very petutlant. Its not his first time either ...

Comment

Working...
                X