• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Avoid Dartford Tunnel

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Avoid Dartford Tunnel

Anyone heading this way should take note - things are looking grim...
    The Dartford Crossing is closed southbound. All traffic being reversed off the bridge before using one of the northbound tunnels. Queues are stationary with traffic between J27 and J28 clockwise and beyond J4 anticlockwise moving very slowly. There are long delays on the A13 westbound and the A127 westbound from the M25.
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Is it up north!?!?

Comment

Traffic problems, how tedious. Wouldn't it be great if the tunnel was closed due to a 50 foot badger taking up residence or a hole in space was precipitating drivers into the sun or summit?

Or a 50' squirrel that chewed everyone's nuts off.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
      X