• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's getting better and better!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's getting better and better!

Turns out there is Morrisons supermarket near SKA's World HQ - no more ASDA, Tesco tulip!
    Last edited by AtW; 6 August 2010, 20:07.

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Turns out there is Morrisons supermarket new SKA's World HQ - no more ASDA, Tesco tulip!

I hate both, go Morrison's...
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Turns out there is Morrisons supermarket near SKA's World HQ - no more ASDA, Tesco tulip!
      Thank god for that!

I thought this was another thread about your premature ejaculation issue

Whew.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Thank god for that!

I thought this was another thread about your premature ejaculation issue

Whew.
        It’s not the case that AtW has premature ejaculation but conversely he has extreme belated ejaculation from his previous wank
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Turns out there is Morrison's supermarket near SKA's World HQ - no more ASDA, Tesco tulip!

Er, so what you are saying is that in SKA Land, Morrison's is an up market retailer.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
            Er, so what you are saying is that in SKA Land, Morrison's is an up market retailer.
            It probably is, compared to Lidl.

OK, at this point I have to confess that in my entire life I have never set foot in either a Morrisons or a Lidl, and I am not likely to now either, but my understanding from reading the papers is that Morrisons is a sort of northern version of Safeway and Lidl is the sort of store that stocks the absolute cheapest version of everything.

Comment

I always thought Morrisons was slightly a budget chain compared to Tesco/Asda. Shouldn't an internet tycoon like AtW be shopping at Waitrose or M&S?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

My supermarket price index is based solely on ale, Asda is a bit down market but they are consistently cheapest, Tesco and Sainsburys seem to take it in turns yet Morrisons is always the most expensive.

Waitrose varies wildly and having a wine expert on hand isn't really necessary when I'm spending £6 tops. Checkout girls are straight from Cheltenham ladies college (in my mind at least).
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Shouldn't an internet tycoon like AtW be shopping at Waitrose or M&S?
                  We've got both of those on our local high street

Comment

You say it like it's unusual.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X