• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gay Powers...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gay Powers...

BBC Sport - Athletics - Tyson Gay beats Usain Bolt over 100m for first time

Boring story but what a way to start a headline.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

'Gay gets in front forcing Bolt to settle for the No.2 slot'
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Gay shoots Bolt?
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Gay comes in front of Bolt.

Comment

Tyson Gay?

Not many people have said that and lived to tell the tale.

Comment

This clbuttic example is well-known:
            Tyson Homosexual was a blur in blue, sprinting 100 meters faster than anyone ever has.

His time of 9.68 seconds at the U.S. Olympic trials Sunday doesn't count as a world record, because it was run with the help of a too-strong tailwind. Here's what does matter: Homosexual qualified for his first Summer Games team and served notice he's certainly someone to watch in Beijing.

"It means a lot to me," the 25-year-old Homosexual said. "I'm glad my body could do it, because now I know I have it in me."
            However the original still actually said:
            "It means a lot to me," the 25-year-old Gay said. "I'm glad my body could do it, because now I know I have it in me."
            Which is hardly an improvement.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
            X