• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The very hungry spider

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The very hungry spider

I just swatted a fly, sort of maimed it rather than squished it. It fell into a spider's web below and I was surprised to see the spider immediately come out of hiding and start bundling the fly up ready for dinner.

Fascinating!

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    I just swatted a fly, sort of maimed it rather than squished it. It fell into a spider's web below and I was surprised to see the spider immediately come out of hiding and start bundling the fly up ready for dinner.

Fascinating!
    Get a cleaner FFS!
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Get a cleaner FFS!
      Why, what do they do to flies?

Comment

Fascinating!
        You are Robert the Bruce and I claim my £5!
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Get a cat.

Comment

I just swatted a fly, sort of maimed it rather than squished it. It fell into a spider's web below and I was surprised to see the spider immediately come out of hiding and start Brundling the fly up ready for dinner.

Fascinating!
            FTFY
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Get a cat.
              I agree, no spiders OR flies (or any insects for that matter, apart from dead birds, slightly maimed birds, frogs, half eaten butterflies and moths and dead spiders legs everywhere).

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Our cat won't eat spiders. Looks at them, then they play dead and the cat gets bored. Flies and especially butterflies are popular though.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Are you an old man who swatted a fly?

I don't know why he swatted a fly?

Perhaps he'll die?
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X