• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Message from Olga

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message from Olga

A mate of mine gets this email from this bird who he doesn't know called Olga.

"Hello!!! How are you? probably you are interested Who I am and why I have chosen you?
    I'm lonely and I am very tired from it... My name is Olga. I'm 27 year old.
    May be I'm young but I'm an honest woman and I look for serious relations. I'm from Russia.
    Probably I'm not the first girl from Russia who write you. Yes, I read that many girls want to leave Russia.
    But the only my dream is not to leave Russia but I want just meet a good person who will love me and I will love him all my life.
    May be you wonder why do I write now a man from abroad?
    The answer is simple - there are not enough men in Russia who are ready to create a family...
    I live in a small city and the men here are not serious... Probably I had no success to meet an honest and reliable man...
    But I am tired from short relations when a man needs only sex.
    That's why I have decided to take a chance through the Internet. And now I hope you read my letter...
    Answer me, please. Have a nice day.
    Olga "

It's obviously a scam but he plays along

"Hello Olga,

How did you get my email address? You are very beautiful girl but this is all a scam yes? Shame as your picture makes me want to flop me kn*b in your mouth, however i know your some weird f*cked up 30 something sat on your own knocking one out to the sounds of A-Ha. Shame as if it were true letter i would of been very interested

Lots of scams, love and kisses
    TCS"

Anyway, he has now received a reply

"Hello TCS

I am very glad that you have answered me!!!
    I very much hope, that this letter becomes the beginning of our big friendship!!!
    I much read and heard concerning a deceit in internet and scammer in particular.
    It is the large problem here in Russia and first of all for me,
    and as those women which try to find the companion of life through internet, instead of easy money.
    Your electronic address, to me allowed in " Marriage Agency " my city which cooperates with sites of acquaintances.
    With the help of the Internet I try to find the partner in life as in real my life I do not have time for acquaintance.
    And how for a long time you use the Internet for acquaintances?
    I am interested in search foreign men as I do not like mentality of Russian men!
    I was not outside the country, but I always would like to visit many countries of the world.
    I think, that the true love does not know borders and consequently I done not frightened with distance between us!
    Me interest only serious relations, therefore if our interests do not coincide, the request to not spend and my time simply!
    I hope you interest serious relations!?
    For me color of the person, and his religion is not important.
    For me it is more more important, that the person was decent and fair.
    For me the age and appearance of the person are not so important, for me the private world of the person is more important!!!
    To me 30 or 60 years are not important for the person, I think that each person should be interesting that with him it was not boring, and age in it not a handicap.
    It is interesting to know, and what for you it is more important???
    At me will fail to write to you frequently as I write to you from work, at home I have no access to the Internet.
    I done not interested with a financial position of the man, but it does not mean, that the man should be the poor person, not capable support the family.
    In the future if our acquaintance will proceed, and we learn each other better, I would like to hear your voice by phone.
    My telephone number on mobile phone is registered on firm of my father.
    From this number I cannot call in other countries and accept bells from other country, therefore in the future I could call to you from the payphone.
    I very much would like to communicate with you with the help yahoo messanger, msn, skype, web-camera, but unfortunately on my computer these programs cannot be used, as the network manager has closed access to these programs.
    I think, that the Internet does not give full representation about the person and consequently in the future if we shall like each other, I would like to visit you, to look at your life, to listen that about you your relatives, the friends familiar speak, and it is possible to remain with you for ever!!!
    I can forgive much, but only not treachery and lie!
    And you are capable to forgive treachery and lie?
    I want at once you to warn, that I do not search for long correspondence!!!
    I hope you will not offend my requests, and you will understand me?!

Now it is a little about itself:
    I from Russia, live in Volzhsk.
    I was born on December 26, 1982, On a sign on the zodiac I Capricorn.
    My growth of 168 centimeters, in family I the unique child.
    I was not married, children at me are not present.
    I have two higher educations, economic and legal.
    I studied the English language at school and at universities.
    I talk in English much better, than I write.
    Sometimes I use the translator that it was better to understand sense of my words.
    In 2008 my mum was lost in accident, and my father married in second time.
    I the provided person, well enough earn for a life.
    I work as the bookkeeper, in firm of the parents.
    My working day begins from 9:00, comes to an end at 21:00, sometimes I remain for the night on work to prepare some documents for the new working day.
    I have the own automobile.

My favourite actors Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Sheron Stone, Will Smitt, That Cruise, Bret Pitt, Bruce Uillis, Dzhulija Roberts, Richard Gere.
    My favourite cartoon films it is Captain Nemo, Underwater friends, the Glacial age, Madagascar, Shrek.
    My favourite music Pink Floyd, Michael Jackson, Sting, Madonna, Milen Farmer, Deep People.
    Mine favourite kitchen Russian and Italian.
    My hobby, collection of ancient coins, and also I write poems.
    I love all seasons, but most of all I like Winter and Summer.
    Sometimes I like to run on fresh air.
    I very trustful person and consequently many people use my trustfulness in the mercenary purposes: (
    My favourite holiday Christmas, my favourite colors green, blue and pink.
    I very much love animals, but unfortunately the I have no, as there is no time to look after them.
    In the childhood I was fond of art gymnastics and consequently I have beautiful appearance.
    I do not smoke a cigarette, alcohol I use in small dozes, I love red wine and cold champagne.

I about much still would like to write to you, but I am compelled to finish this letter, I should continue the work.
    It would be desirable to trust, that you very good and decent person who has the big and kind heart!
    Please tell to me more about the life, about the friends, about the family, about your work, about culture of your country, about your traditions.
    It will be very interesting to me to know all this!
    I'll be glad to see is a lot of your photos.
    I hope you will interest my letter and you will answer me!

With impatience I wait your answer, your new friend Olga "

Her picture

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/6...0920082957.jpg Yeah right!

I think he is in love.

Originally posted by The Central Scrutinizer View Post

I think he is in love.
    A guy I know went for something similar a few years ago, way better than the above pic. She came over here and stayed with him for a few weeks, wowed the locals in Stornoway although that wouldn't be hard.

A couple of months after she goes back to Russia he goes over for a visit and is back 2 days later. He won't talk about it but seems he was picked up at the airport by gangsters demanding money etc, but he managed to get away.

Don't know if he ever followed up on the HIV test it was suggested he had.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Frankly AtW looks great after the op. It's amazing what they can do with plastic surgery these days. They've managed to make a very convincing vagina (so Drewster mentioned) but as there wasn't much to start with I wasn't that impressed with the doctors claims.

Anyway I hope your friend likes squirrels!
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by The Central Scrutinizer View Post

Her picture

I think he is in love.
        Seems like she put a fair bit of effort into that reply. So she might be genuine.

She looks a bit of a handful though, figuratively speaking. I suspect she'd have your friend round her little finger in no time.

In fact, if he rubbed her up the wrong way, I suspect she'd swallow him whole and spit out the bones.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          Seems like she put a fair bit of effort into that reply. So she might be genuine.

She looks a bit of a handful though, figuratively speaking. I suspect she'd have your friend round her little finger in no time.

In fact, if he rubbed her up the wrong way, I suspect she'd swallow him whole and spit out the bones.
          HyperD may have some advice on this one
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

What?

Oh, FFS, OH

I don't post those Monday links just for entertainment - sometimes I'm hoping people might learn from them

Comment

Cut and paste, "she" has probably sent that message 1000 times.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Lightship
                Hopefully, Olga still fits into her mother's wedding dress......

I wish ex-mrs HAB was that good looking.
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

You cannot really think this can you?

File..Open..."letter to gulible idiot 2.doc"

Dearest Owlhoot,

It is with much sadness that I write to you this time. My <insert relative> is in need of an operation but our insurance will not cover it....

File..Open..."letter to gulible idiot 3.doc"

Dearest Owlhoot,

Great news has been recieved. I have been selected to carry on my nursing studies at a childrens hospital in Nigeria. It is a great opportunity for me to help little babies but the hospital has no funds to pay me....

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                    HyperD may have some advice on this one
                    Indeed Bagpuss, experience from my sample set of one, I would avoid like the plague unless you have a penchant for being asset stripped under our new, wonderful, nuLiebour-esque Fair™ marital laws. Once she sniffs an opportunity like that, her and her swarm of marital solicitor locusts will be all over you quicker than you can say Financial Dispute Resolution.

Not wishing to make a sweeping statement with racial undertones, avoid, avoid, avoid all eastern Europeans and Russians until pre-nups become requisite.
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                    X