• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SKA news - now on BBC TV!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SKA news - now on BBC TV!

BBC Media Player

Fast forward to 15:15.

That's just the beginning.

He said exactly what he said on the radio. Possibly even less.

The average brummie has no idea what it means - brief him better for your own sake.

Apart from the vanity value - what benefit is it to you to get expose in these channels?

It's like me taking classified adverts in the Krakow weekly bum wiper newspaper. It's not reaching your market.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
      Apart from the vanity value - what benefit is it to you to get expose in these channels?
      Our target market already knows us, and now we get mentioned on BBC TV

Comment

It's like me taking classified adverts in the Krakow weekly bum wiper newspaper. It's not reaching your market.

Post of the day

Take note, AtW.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Our target market already knows us, and now we get mentioned on BBC TV
          Question for you AtW - How does your product (1) increase revenue for your customers or (2) cut costs for your customers?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Question for you AtW - How does your product (1) increase revenue for your customers or (2) cut costs for your customers?
            Would not you like to know?

Comment

And that has got to be the most stupid post that you've made in a long while.

C'mon AtW - SELL your stuff here - right now.

Why should, say, HAB Inc use your service. What could it do for me?
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I think I have an idea already - and I know there are better alternatives on a strategic level

HTH
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

C'mon AtW - SELL your stuff here - right now.

Why should, say, HAB Inc use your service. What could it do for me?
                  He can't. From a business angle it doesn't do much.
                  Best case scenario - a bigger company buys the technology.
                  Worst case scenario - Seed capital is burnt through without corresponding increase in revenue.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Vanity has market value... it adds weight to your company to be able to mention you've been featured on TV.

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    It's a secret what your company does? Why would you ever turn down an opportunity to discuss? Who knows when this thread might come up on a Google search for Majestic 12 back-linking search tools? (especially when people like me try to make the thread more likely to be shown by Google)
                    Last edited by d000hg; 11 August 2010, 11:00.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X