• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Twitter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twitter

anyone use it ?

Milan.

Bulletin Boards

anyone remember the old days of 9600 Baud modems and dialing into proper bulletin boards like the Broken Biscuit ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
      anyone use it ?

Milan.
      HAB does. He likes to swear and report on his cosmic visits to the loo.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I am still to figure out what is the point of twittering inanely. Most people who are busy, try it for a day, feel bored and never look at it again.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          I am still to figure out what is the point of twittering inanely. Most people who are busy, try it for a day, feel bored and never look at it again.
          I use it for the comedy. It provides an amusing distraction.
          Even more so than Sasguru and butchers boy
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            HAB does. He likes to swear and report on his cosmic visits to the loo.
            Foul mouthed rants and graphic descriptions of bowel movements - it's all the nonsense is fit for.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Twitter is for people who want to write short sentences without bothering to check whether somebody's made the same point a few days earlier already. So it would be ideal for you.

Comment

Working...
              X