• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hmmmmmm

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmmmm

This has just been passed over to me....

Threat to European way of life

We shall see if it comes to pass...
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Surely God won't let it happen? There, what are you worried about?

And in case you need a plan b:
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Bloody religious types.

Comment

On the issue of religious nutters, Danish products are being boycotted in Muslim countries because a Danish newspaper carried a cartoon showing a turban warning Allah (God) carrying a bomb. There's even been some violence. Protestors are calling the Danes fascists. Which is why they are using violence to bully and intimidate the Danes into not saying anything they do not like ...

So, there's sales of Danish bacon down the drain then.

Comment

Don't worry Chico. I've been looking at the main homepage: Barnabas Fund - hope and aid for the persecuted church.

Ok, I'm just getting my suit of armour on. Ok I've got my Bible out, and my sword. Ok we're off again to South America to spread the word of God, spread sexually transmitted diseases, and rob them of their gold to decorate our churches with. Don't worry, the Crusade has begun again.

We're all going happy clappy, happy clappy.
          For the infidels who's necks we're snapping
          etc

Comment

oh that's good, that's very very good, oh harder big boy, harder, just keep those words a coming chico

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus
              On the issue of religious nutters, Danish products are being boycotted in Muslim countries because a Danish newspaper carried a cartoon showing a turban warning Allah (God) carrying a bomb. There's even been some violence. Protestors are calling the Danes fascists. Which is why they are using violence to bully and intimidate the Danes into not saying anything they do not like ...

So, there's sales of Danish bacon down the drain then.
              Anyone know where I can see a copy?

Comment

Originally posted by expat
                Anyone know where I can see a copy?
                The BBC did not supply a direct link.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4361260.stm

I can't imagine why ...

Comment

That article, and Chico, are absolutely right. Time people were more prepared to speak out againt this alien, fundamentally anti-democratic, irrational and intolerant religion.

Doubtless somebody will pop up and say, "but the extremists are a tiny minority, most Muslims are tolerant and decent people". Of course they are, I don't disagree at all, but the same is doubtless true of most Iranians and they still have an extremist and utterly barbaric state. The extremists may lead the way but it is the shear numbers of all those decent people with a common if less radical agenda that makes Islamic states possible. Even within the democratic process, the votes of Muslims pull us back from the permissive society based on individual freedom that many of us want.

Dont take our words for it. Look at the other 51 Islamic states round the world. Now try and find any other theist states apart from Israel (and even that isn't a theist state officially). Check what freedoms this "tolerant" religion actually allows non muslims even in "moderate" Islamic states like Malaysia. Check the number of websites calling for Islamic states in the West. Draw your own conclusions.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Oi, Chico...

"As individual Christians we must love our Muslim neighbours and forgive any wrongs done to us."
                    I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Working...
                    X