• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Estrella Damm - INEDIT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Estrella Damm - INEDIT

Anyone else here tried it?

Had a bottle at the weekend, probably the finest beer I've ever tried.

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post

Yes its good - but its beaten by Harrods Premium which is the bext I've ever tried.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Yes its good - but its beaten by Harrods Premium which is the bext I've ever tried.
      In your opinion.

Comment

In your opinion.
        IMHO. It's a German Pilsner brewed in germany and expensive at £3.95 a bottle I think.
        The Belgians do a good beer in general. For everyday quaffing I always get Leffe.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

IMHO. It's a German Pilsner brewed in germany and expensive at £3.95 a bottle I think.
          The Belgians do a good beer in general. For everyday quaffing I always get Leffe.
          Brown or Blonde?

Brown is too sweet for me and gives I the sh!ts.

Comment

Brown or Blonde?

Brown is too sweet for me and gives I the sh!ts.
            I like the Brown - wouldn't call it sweet, its more of a full-on flavour. Unsubtle, I agree.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

I like the Brown - wouldn't call it sweet, its more of a full-on flavour. Unsubtle, I agree.
              Anyway find it impossible to drink any of the commercial lagers nowadays: Stella, kronie etc. They're all piss.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

For everyday quaffing I always get Leffe.
                Judging by your cretinism on here, it's clearly too strong for you.

HTH But IDI

Comment

It's nice but its not earth shatteringly good.

Get yourself some Palm or Peroni Gran Reserva or any nice Belgian beer.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    It's nice but its not earth shatteringly good.

Get yourself some Palm or Peroni Gran Reserva or any nice Belgian beer.
                    I've tried those, I really enjoyed the INEDIT, I guess tastes differ.

Anyway, you're a bird, wtf does a bird know about beer apart from how to serve it?

Comment

Working...
                    X