• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One for Paddy - Iran commutes stoning sentences!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One for Paddy - Iran commutes stoning sentences!!!!

Tehran appears to be changing stoning death sentences to ...

... hanging after international outcry over Ashtiani case.

Source: Ashtiani outrage spurs Iran to commute stoning sentences to hanging | World news | The Guardian

-----------

Well, that's ok then - no international outcry anymore and Paddy can continue to focus on that unjust state of Israel.

Another wishy-washy lefty PC government going soft on crime. Bring back the birch!

Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

That article is truly shocking.

Comment

Barbaric *******.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Tehran appears to be changing stoning death sentences to ...

... hanging after international outcry over Ashtiani case.

Source: Ashtiani outrage spurs Iran to commute stoning sentences to hanging | World news | The Guardian

-----------

Well, that's ok then - no international outcry anymore and Paddy can continue to focus on that unjust state of Israel.
          You had a similar thread some time ago but since then you must have switched off your brain and lost the contents in you RAM.

I repeat:

I detest the regime Iran.

However:
          Stoning was declared illegal by the Iranian Parliament but the clergy have more power than parliament and try to over-rule court decisions.

This is very old news and is used as a similar tactic that has been used through history to make excuses to invade other countries.

The fact that Israel commits war crimes etc has nothing to do with crimes in another country. Both are wrong.

You just don’t get it AtW. Murder, mass murder and war crimes are wrong not matter which person or country does so.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            You just don’t get it AtW. Murder, mass murder and war crimes are wrong not matter which person or country does so.
            I did not see you posting about this "justice", but I remember you posting recently how terrible Israel's judge is by giving 18 months to that rape case guy.

Comment

I think, on balance, I'd rather be a Palestinian in Israel, than an Iranian in Iran.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                I think, on balance, I'd rather be a Palestinian in Israel, than an Iranian in Iran.
                How about being Israeli in Iran?

Comment

Reading the thread title, I assumed they had agreed to use only boulders.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Another wishy-washy lefty PC government going soft on crime. Bring back the birch!

Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells

Mock indignation is all very well but have you ever seen someone stoned to death?

There was a film a couple of years ago of a young iraqi (I think) girl who was stoned to death for allegedly wanting to marry someone from a different tribe. They pelted the lass with half house brick sized stones until she collapsed pleading for mercy.

Her uncle then took what I can only describe as half a paving slab size boulder, stood over her then sent it crashing on her head to finally kill her.

Brutal wasnt the word.
                    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Working...
                    X