• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This Weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Weekend

I will be mostly.............................
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I will be mostly.............................
    Oh go on then, tell us. Don't keep us in suspense like that.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

going home to see my family.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

... riding my Yamaha FJR 1300 down to Southampton, with the wife on her Hornet to see some friends for a 40th birthday.

Plenty of biking, beer and good food. Not all at the same time you understand.
        Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

We shall be welcoming an old friend who hails from Dublin. I think the weekend's activities might involve booze.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Oh go on then, tell us. Don't keep us in suspense like that.
            Food, wine, golf, kayaking.

not necessarily in that order.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Mostly fecking working.

Out to the Theatre on Sat Night though to see some ABBA stuff (not Mama Mia) so probably bale out into a club after and work the next day at home with a hangover.
              But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
                Mostly fecking working.
                Stop that swearing!

Comment

well it's forecast terrible weather this weekend so..

gf chef is flying in for a visit til Weds
                  giving her the grand tour of my newly rented 1 bed flat
                  fancy French restaurant tonight
                  maybe going to the cinema to see either Inception or The Rocky Horror Picture Show
                  possibly shopping
                  maybe going to the Sauna
                  The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Train from London to Manchester later today. Taxi home to pick up the car which my wife has packed ready for me to head off down to Worcester with my son. Then up early tomorrow and off to Bude for a weeks camping in what is laughingly called a British summer.
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X