• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The official "I was interviewd by BBC TV about my Plan B" thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The official "I was interviewd by BBC TV about my Plan B" thread

<<placeholder>>

but not for much longer...

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    <<placeholder>>

but not for much longer...
    Excellent. Then we can see how much of a bumbling fool you are.

When is it? When is it? When is it?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

yawn, done already and fail.. I thought this was going to be another interesting thread by WXMan and his storm chasing..
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I was interviewed by BBC TV once. It never made it on to the telly, but I expect it will turn up on a comedy out-take show at some point.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

My wife and son were on the BBC news, only local though. I was in the Sun with the sprog when he was little. That was national and also was covered in the Irish copy of the sun
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
            only local though.
            Local is pretty good achievement also.

Comment

Actually we were in the sun the following day also when Stephen Gately (the dead one from boysown) gave us a slide and climbing frame.
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

So, AtW, we can look forward to a lucid and open description of what M12 is and does?

Or just the usual "I'm not telling, mind your business, my customers know who I am anyway" ?

Comment

Remember this isn't like your police interview. You don't need to say 'no comment' to this one.

Some additional tips.

1. Don't mention Squirrels
                  2. Don't mention that you once voted Communist!
                  3. Don't go on about house prices

and

4. Don't wear those bloody night goggles.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I was on that National Lottery show with the '49ers' a few years back. Got through to second round so had friendly chat about wine on Saturday prime time with that nice Mr Schofield.

Comment

Working...
                    X