• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Templeton Recruitment - Finance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Templeton Recruitment - Finance

Theses guys seem new on the block of financial recruitment in London - Has anyone used them before

Any stories to report

Not the only new guy around so it would seem.

So how's business?
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

...resurrecting an old thread to see if anyone has had any dealings with / can comment on Templeton?
      They seem to have a few jobs out there, but rates are a bit low for what they're asking.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeP View Post
        ...resurrecting an old thread to see if anyone has had any dealings with / can comment on Templeton?
        They seem to have a few jobs out there, but rates are a bit low for what they're asking.
        Stay well away from them - They screwed quite a few contractors - PME for details

Comment

Are they trustworth? Got a contractor opportunity from them in Sweden, I am not sure if I should take it.

Comment

Originally posted by zheli View Post
            Are they trustworth? Got a contractor opportunity from them in Sweden, I am not sure if I should take it.
            I believe they work behind some agency or consultancy in Sweden, as their rates are usually lower than the rates offered in Sweden for the same roles.

Comment

Originally posted by m0n1k3r View Post
              I believe they work behind some agency or consultancy in Sweden, as their rates are usually lower than the rates offered in Sweden for the same roles.
              Thanks 53m0n1k3r! Yeah their rate is quite low, too bad I just started doing contract work in Sweden so there are not many choices for me

Comment

Working...
              X