• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Tower

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Tower

Not sure if any of you have had the misfortune to work in (insert name of very large telecoms co) Tower?

It has to be the most mind numbing experience....I would've thought that even picking your nose with chopsticks would rate a a better experience...although I guess that depends on the size of your hooter and the size of the chopsticks!

What an awful, awful lack of motivation there is here. Before I started, I was a fun person, a hard worker, a team player and I had all my own natural hair.

Now?? Grey hair, although mostly bald now, uninspired, demotivated.

Thank god I decided to hand in my notice and leave the contract early....

I spent a little time in the COmp room in the basement.

Also there were the Broadcasting SUpport guys. THey had a room with about 200 tvs mounted on the front wall so they could conform image switching. IT included everything, including PRON
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

I refer my learned friend to this thread: Are BT any good to contract for. You have all been warned!

Comment

Working...
      X