• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

David Kelly

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Kelly

Silly season for conspiricys.

There seems to be a bit of mainstream press and political noise about reopening this case.

The arguments against the verdict of murder do seem pretty weak, one of them effectively introducing the heart attack theory(urrm before or after he slit his wrist).

The latest is Andrew Gilligan doing the best job so far stating that , in a nutshell, a combination of non-lethal factors created a lethal factor and dismissing all enquiries and speculation as potentially damaging to the family.

With Gilligan patronisingly scolding all speculators, coupled with the other weak attempts to try and explain the suspicious circumstances around his death I am really starting to think that whatever happened in that forest, that resulted in his death, was not suicide.

Since all the docs are classified, will we ever find out what really happened?
    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Originally posted by sunnysan View Post
    Nope, it isn't deemed to be in the nation's interest.

Move along now, nothing to see...

Comment

Do we have to find out? Can't we just hang B'Liar anyway for being a dodgy bastard?
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

You've got about 75 years* to wait before they are released from Kew.

* it's normally 50 years, but I reckon the main protagonists will still be alive in 50 years so they will lock them up for another 25.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
          Nope, it isn't deemed to be in the nation's interest.

Move along now, nothing to see...
          I thought it was deemed in the public interest not to know?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            I thought it was deemed in the public interest not to know?
            It's got f**k all to do with the public, it's the nation that we're trying to protect.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
              It's got f**k all to do with the public, it's the nations honourable leaders that we're trying to protect.
              FTFY
              There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Whether he was murdered or not it's good to see that most Brits think he was. Shows they are waking up to the nature of government.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  Whether he was murdered or not it's good to see that most Brits think he was. Shows they are waking up to the nature of government.
                  The Yanks have Kennedy, we've got Kelly.

Comment

The Yanks have always been more sensible than us in their mistrust of governemnt. One of the stated purposes of the right to bear arms was to gaurd against repressive government.

Not sure how citizen's rifles would even stand up to the state militia, let alone the federal army so maybe they should revise it to a right to bear guided missiles. Or nukes.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X