• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

im hiring !!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im hiring !!

a workie to do some manual work

concerned that if said workie injures themselves whilst carrying out work they may sue me

is there a countermeasure to be deployed, aka a liability waiver that i could get them to sign and if so can anyone point me to it

On the other hand you could treat the person you hire with respect instead of hoping you can wriggle away if they are injured. Just get insurance. They can claim, you don't have to pay the costs.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post

concerned that if said workie injures themselves whilst carrying out work they may sue me

is there a countermeasure to be deployed, aka a liability waiver that i could get them to sign and if so can anyone point me to it
      Who the fook would want to work for an uneducated retard like you? Get a grip!! Wrap up and ship your own Corn Dollies!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Who the fook would want to work for an uneducated retard like you? Get a grip!! Wrap up and ship your own Corn Dollies!

Depends what he's paying. If the money's coming I'll work for anyone!
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          You're cheap MF............but not THAT cheap!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            You're cheap MF............but not THAT cheap!!

You see you Scots, you only think about the day rate. When Mr Donuts has his back turned, I'll have that secret recipe for jammy donuts and be selling it to Krispy Kremes.

Comment

You see you Scots, you only think about the day rate. When Mr Donuts has his back turned, I'll have that secret recipe for jammy donuts and be selling it to Krispy Kremes.
              If you were slightly more observant, you'd notice that it would be a miracle if donut-boy had a recipe for burnt toast.

Comment

Originally posted by SofaKingdom View Post
                If you were slightly more observant, you'd notice that it would be a miracle if donut-boy had a recipe for burnt toast.
                Ooooo. An odd sockie. Thought we'd been collecting these spare ones and putting them in the recycling bin.

Comment

Punching your boss does not qualify for being "work" though for your it might well be

Comment

Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post

Why don't you ask one of your BNP mates for legal advice?

I'm sure most of them know the ins and outs of the law.

Comment

Working...
                    X