• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Byzantium Titans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Byzantium Titans

Recently bought myself Chronos and Rhea.

Does anyone have any and just where do you keep the
    ?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Recently bought myself Chronos
    Watch out for that Zeus bloke...

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Recently bought myself Chronos and Rhea.

Does anyone have any and just where do you keep the
      ?
      In a previous life, we had VAXes called after them. The servers (THEMIS, TETHYS and THEIA) were kept in the machine room. The workstations (MOMUS, MOROS and MOERA) on desks in the design office. CRONUS (note spelling - VMS limited machine names to 6 characters) was the big fecker in the proper computer room downstairs.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Watch out for that Zeus bloke...
        Cronos made a meal of dealing with him.

Wasn't Uranus the father of the titans, or have I got the wrong religion?

Comment

"Byzantium Titans"

Is that the name of a film? If so, what's it called and is it worth watching?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            Cronos made a meal of dealing with him.

Wasn't Uranus the father of the titans, or have I got the wrong religion?
            Uranus was the father, and Gaia was the mother. She got Cronus (their son) to chop Uranus' nads off

I don't think Cronus actually ate Zeus though, just his siblings.

Comment

Working...
            X