• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jesus Holy Crap

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus Holy Crap

Rat: Giant Rodent Shot Dead On Bradford Estate: Creature Could Be Descendent Of Coypu Species | Strange News | Sky News
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Just tell the locals that they taste like chicken. They'll be gone before the end of Ramadan.

Comment

They were more like Ratzillas than rats. I got out of there as fast as I could. Who knows how many there will be if they've been breeding?
      This could be the British film of the year.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I think the dinner plate story is much more interesting.

I suspect lady in pic has been having some sort of hot lunch.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
            Just tell the locals that they taste like chicken. They'll be gone before the end of Ramadan.
            Apparently not as nice as squirrels.

So do rats taste basically like squirrels, or what? | Answerbag
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
              I just tried what your avatar said
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

(For the uninitiated, looky here and scroll down to "UPDATE", just above the comments.)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

(For the uninitiated, looky here and scroll down to "UPDATE", just above the comments.)
                  Thanks Nick, that's a good description.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I bet she licks the spoon and puts it back.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X