• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fresh meat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fresh meat

Hello everyone

I have been lurking for a while after discovering this site several months ago and have finally decided to join in the fun.

I was going to wait and post something on one of the sensible parts but I decided:
    "What the heck! I'll just dive into General and get it over with!"

I think I get moderated for several posts so I won't be able to join in any witty banter for a while.

I won't make the usual Newbie request and say be gentle with me - please feel free to attack and abuse me as you seem to do with all new posters.

Since my posts will be delayed during moderation I will answer all the usual questions up front:
    No (Gladiators), No (Chutney spoon), No (Sockie), No (Nob25), None of your business (sex), No (SY1), In the fridge (beers and other drinks), Under the mattress (Pron stash), I've ordered some Pizzas.

Over to you then.
    Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
    Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Kin ell! Not even one visitor - This takes CUK hospitality to new levels!

1, 2, 3, 4,........
    Jim is a Jedi! - Dara

Comment

... 5, 6, 8, 9.......
      Jim is a Jedi! - Dara

Comment

Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
        Hello everyone

I have been lurking for a while after discovering this site several months ago and have finally decided to join in the fun.

I was going to wait and post something on one of the sensible parts but I decided:

I think I get moderated for several posts so I won't be able to join in any witty banter for a while.

I won't make the usual Newbie request and say be gentle with me - please feel free to attack and abuse me as you seem to do with all new posters.

Since my posts will be delayed during moderation I will answer all the usual questions up front:
        No (Gladiators), No (Chutney spoon), No (Sockie), No (Nob25), None of your business (sex), No (SY1), In the fridge (beers and other drinks), Under the mattress (Pron stash), I've ordered some Pizzas.

Over to you then.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          I actually beat you to it over an hour ago! but that hasn't got past the mods yet.

But thanks for the welcome Clippy!
          Jim is a Jedi! - Dara

Comment

WHS
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
              Hello everyone

Over to you then.
              You'd having to be lurking for years to discover all that. Unless you were a sockie.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                You'd having to be lurking for years to discover all that. Unless you were a sockie.
                Thats number 3. Sheesh!

I am pretty happy - negative reputation already!
                Jim is a Jedi! - Dara

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  WHS
                  I had noticed that you weren't often original
                  Jim is a Jedi! - Dara

Comment

WHS
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X