• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HTC Desire HD and Desire Z confirmed by another retailer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm. Shame they are so expensive.

I wonder if there is going to be another iPod Touch? Not that I will be replacing mine so quickly after buying it.

The Desire HD sounds just like the EVO but without the wimax
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

I'm just installing android 2.2 on my desire. I shall report back.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

There is now something called "portable wifi hotspot" which sounds useful.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          There is now something called "portable wifi hotspot" which sounds useful.
          AKA mifi, 3 mobile launched theirs over a year ago
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            AKA mifi, 3 mobile launched theirs over a year ago
            Yes, my Nokia had Joikuspot, and there was an app for android as well, but now it's built in & you don't need a separate contract.

Hopefully it will be VPN friendly (i.e. not just a transparent web proxy) and act as a proper access point rather than an ad-hoc network.

Comment

Yes, my Nokia had Joikuspot, and there was an app for android as well, but now it's built in & you don't need a separate contract.

Hopefully it will be VPN friendly (i.e. not just a transparent web proxy) and act as a proper access point rather than an ad-hoc network.
              what you just described there breaks most mobile phone contracts
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Less sex for you this weekend.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I did that on Saturday and the phone isn't very happy, I've had one or two problems with it constantly rebooting.

Did a factory reset today and reinstalled, hopefully that should sort it.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I updated my Desire to 2.2. All album tracks are listed - and only play in alphabetical order. That is no way to listen to Dark Side of The Moon.

Useless piece of tulip - should have bought an iphone

Comment

Working...
                    X