• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fair or Unfair

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair or Unfair

BBC News - N-Dubz drummer Fagan guilty of sex charge

The Punishment
    He was also placed on the sex offenders register.
    The Crime
    She said: "He then put his arms over our shoulders and started leading us up the stairway.

"As we were climbing the stairs he took his hand away from my neck and put it on my bottom and started grabbing at it.

"We carried on climbing the stairs and he hit my friend on the bum too.

"He then moved round behind me and, with both arms reaching round from behind, started to grab my breasts.

"I took both his hands off me and told him not to touch me."
    Fair, should have kept his hands to himself
    28.57%
    Unfair, it was at a club and he stopped when asked to
    35.71%
    AndyW is the unnamed girl and secretly told me he loved it and it made him wet
    35.71%
    Coffee's for closers

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    The Punishment
    Has not been decided yet.

To be honest, whatever the sentence it won't halt his career.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I would say it was uncouth anyway - I was always taught not to grab a birds tits until you'd had your tongue down her throat for at least 30 seconds.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

"Tell me how many people could have been convicted for squeezing a girl's arse..."

Not many IT people.

Comment

Good job there's an Andyw option here; I'm afraid whatever opinion one expresses is bound to upset people.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Look at the end of the day it's not as if he's <mod>no way! absolutely no way!</mod>
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

In Italy it's perfectly legal to clasp your female work colleagues on the buttocks as a passing gesture.

http://www.traditional-italy.co.uk/i...#axzz0x9iNCaI9

I've got a possible contract coming up in Italy. Better get me some hand exercises
              Last edited by scooterscot; 20 August 2010, 14:13.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                In Italy it's perfectly legal to clasp your female work colleagues on the buttocks as a passing gesture.

Italian Managers | Guide to Italy

I've got a possible contract coming up in Italy. Better get me some hand exercises
                I wouldn't put too much faith in that court...

In February 1999 the same Court of Cassation ruled that to rape a women clad in jeans was not a crime as jeans were worn so tight that the accused needed the assistance of the women to remove her jeans

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                  I wouldn't put too much faith in that court...
                  Is that serious?
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                    Is that serious?
                    I dunno, but it's a quote from scooterscot's link.

Comment

Working...
                    X