• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone else working this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else working this weekend?

Just going to office now.

Every little helps.

Slacker - I've been at my desk for nearlty four hours so far this morning.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I am working late nights and weekends
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I'm working - every little helps ... in paying off the costs of divorce. The bitch.
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
          I'm working - every little helps ... in paying off the costs of divorce. The bitch.
          The way you post here... [actually I'm going to snip this, don't know if your skin is thick enough ]

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            The way you post here... [actually I'm going to snip this, don't know if your skin is thick enough ]
            My skin is thick enough - go on, say what you want to say, I've been on this board for ages so just let rip!
            Last edited by hyperD; 21 August 2010, 17:14.

Comment

I've forgotten it now.

Comment

I've forgotten it now.
                Oh come on, spill it out man! You've got me all intrigued, like! I promise I'll be nice back, despite anything you say about me! Honest!

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                  Oh come on, spill it out man! You've got me all intrigued, like! I promise I'll be nice back, despite anything you say about me! Honest!
                  I'll come back and take it out on you next time some berk irks me

Comment

I'll come back and take it out on you next time some berk irks me
                    It's one of the things this forum appeals to me and is why I come back to it each day: anonymous catharcism.

Anytime you feel frustrated, feel free to vent at me d000hg - you'll feel better, trust me. That's what I do with posting all my nonsense! I don't mind and certainly don't engage in derogatory replies for the sake of it.

Right, a nice thick rump steak beckons to me followed by a large glass of Aussie Cab Sav, flash fried on a griddle for 1 min each side followed by some french fries made with a secret recipe to keep them soft on the inside, ultra crispy on the outside.

Have a fun weekend CUKers!

Comment

Working...
                    X