• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hoodies 0 - privateeye 2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoodies 0 - privateeye 2

Needed a trip to Hammersmith today and was minding my own business walking from the tube when 2 hoodies on mountain bikes came round the corner and ran straight into me as fast as a bike could go - I was on the footpath ffs. One of them continued and the other stayed behind to give a large amount of four letter abuse (in front of kids etc) and said he was going to kick my fing head in. His mate turned around and came at full speed on his bike towards me - so I decked the prat who stayed before I was outnumbered but the second hoodie fled.

The worrying thing is that I could have been done for assault because I didn't wait to get hit first and all the people standing waiting to watch me get my fing head kicked in - well sorry to spoil their fun I won.

It could have been very nasty when they ran into me the wheel of one bike went right between my legs lucky enough the wheel nuts were not damaged.

Well done that man!

You Sir, are what this country needs more of.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by privateeye
      Needed a trip to Hammersmith today and was minding my own business walking from the tube when 2 hoodies on mountain bikes came round the corner and ran straight into me as fast as a bike could go - I was on the footpath ffs. One of them continued and the other stayed behind to give a large amount of four letter abuse (in front of kids etc) and said he was going to kick my fing head in. His mate turned around and came at full speed on his bike towards me - so I decked the prat who stayed before I was outnumbered but the second hoodie fled.

The worrying thing is that I could have been done for assault because I didn't wait to get hit first and all the people standing waiting to watch me get my fing head kicked in - well sorry to spoil their fun I won.

It could have been very nasty when they ran into me the wheel of one bike went right between my legs lucky enough the wheel nuts were not damaged.

If you weren't so much of a Threaded, you wouldn't have posted this.

Comment

Working...
      X