• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Here is photo of CHICO!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is photo of CHICO!!!

X Factor's Chico gets record deal

Chico lived in Morocco before moving to Crawley in West Sussex
    Former X Factor contestant Chico Slimani has signed a record deal with Sony BMG.

The ex-goatherd and stripper will release his debut single It's Chico Time next month.

Slimani's dancing impressed X Factor judges but he failed to reach the final of the ITV talent show.

He is taking part in a nationwide X Factor tour, which begins in Newcastle next month. "The whole thing has been unbelievable," the 34-year-old said.

Dance troupe

Slimani lived in Morocco before moving to Crawley in West Sussex when he was 14.

He trained as a hairdresser and worked as an electrical engineer before joining exotic dance troupe Extreme Force, subsequently auditioning for The X Factor.

Despite Slimani's popularity with viewers he failed to become a finalist in the series, won by singer Shayne Ward in December.

Slimani had originally planned to release his single, which he performed during the talent show, before Christmas.

"I'm absolutely loving every minute of it, and looking forward to releasing the single at last," he added.

Crawley in West Sussex??? Thank god(!) it's not the real Chico. That's too near me for comfort.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

somehow i had him down as being more dynamic

Comment

Working...
      X